insurance for vehicles

Your sector

The vehicle insurance we offer includes a range of covers, if your vehicle is lost, stolen or damaged if you injure someone or damage their vehicle or property in an accident. If you happen to be in an accident with an uninsured driver. We’ll make your vehicle roadworthy with roadside repairs, or cover up to £150 for accommodation or public transport. Cover for driving someone else’s car and for legal costs if you’re involved in an accident.

the insurances

covering you for

Fleet Insurance

You’ll benefit from invaluable extras such as; courtesy cars and vans when needed, full cover…

Motor Trade Insurance

We are also able to cover scrap, salvage and vehicle dismantlers, both full and part-time car…

Truck Insurance

With our access to the vast majority of insurance markets, you can rest assured that we can…

Get a Quote