A quick look
If you are a stylist involved in any clothing, make up or hair business within a fashion & creative environment, we will be able to provide the right cover you need at the right competitive price. As a broker we look at all the individual aspects of both you and your business, to ensure that you get the insurance that you need, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ cover.
What cover do you need to think about?
- Professional Indemnity – To protect against giving wrong advice to a client and being sued for negligence.
- Public Liability – To protect you if you are negligent and because of your actions, something or someone is damaged or harmed.
- Employers Liability – This is a legal requirement if you employ anyone paid or unpaid.
- Stock – This is an amount for stock/ clothes and accessories held in your studio or home.
- Equipment – This is items used in your business, like racks, mannequins, sewing machines etc and Fixed Computers.
- Portable Electronics – This is laptops, cameras and items you would take out of the business address.
- Additional Contents – This is the maximum amount you would need to insure out of the business address. Normally as a stylist this would relate to Clothes and Accessories loaned to you by Design Houses, shops and PR agencies.
- Legal Expenses – It is designed to help you get legal advice as early as possible – before a problem arises such as an employment tribunal or commercial contract dispute – through the telephone legal advice and risk management helpline, or legal document and business guide service. However, should a more serious legal problem occur, it will provide cover for legal representation and cover for legal expenses if you need to take the matter to court.
Please note fine jewellery would not normally be covered under this policy.
Let us call you - it’s the unusual or unfamiliar that we specialise in
We'd love to give you a call and help you get the best insurance for your own business or personal needs, please complete the form below to let us know when it would be convenient.
Alternatively you can phone our office for free, our telephone number is 0808 178 3155.
*All quotations are free, personalised and with no obligation.